Recreation Association's History
Community Recreation Association (CRA) was originally organized
on April 2, 1942 by a group of Kennecott employees, the CRA
donated uniforms and equipment to Magna little leagues and hosted
numerous community events.
In 1978 the CRA was added to Cyprus Credit Union’s field
of membership. Today, the Community Recreation Association’s
volunteer Board of Directors regularly grants donation requests
to little leagues, recreation centers, theater and dance groups,
and community events.